By booking a class on our website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions :
On booking a Mat Pilates class you will receive:
- Live streaming of Pilates training with a two-way communication facility just like a physical class
- Expert instructions, supervision and guidance personally from me as your teacher.
- One on one for you and a group class for us.
- The benefits of a regular group class at the place of your choice; all you need is a good Internet connection, works best on a strong wi-fi.
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- Your class is not confirmed until we have receive the payment.
- Bookings once made through our website are confirmed with no facility of a refund, transfer or exchange. So kindly double check the date and time before the final purchase.
- If a class is cancelled from our end, due to any reason, the refund would be based on the price you paid for that session.
Considering you take a package so the amount would be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- These terms are applicable to everyone in all circumstances. Thank you for your understanding.
- I understand that my teacher is a qualified and insured Pilates teacher.
- I understand that Mitushi Ajmera is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class.
- I will inform my teacher of any pain or unusual feeling I experience in-between an and on-going class.
- I will stop doing the exercise if she or I think the need to, or follow the instructions given by my teacher.
- I understand my teacher may offer me professional advice relating to my ability to exercise and she may consider it unprofessional to continue to teach me if I do not wish to follow that advice.
- I will keep my teacher updated on any changes in my medical condition.
- I understand that during training I face a certain but manageable risk of muscle soreness and / or sports injuries like joint sprain, muscle strain, etc. I also understand that during training I might face the risk of damage to my valuables and property and that I am personally responsible for the property's safe keep.
- In the event, I hereby declare that I will not hold you responsible for any injury and loss of property that may occur during the training.
- I declare that I am fully satisfied that you have committed to observe due diligence, moral and legal responsibilities in your capacity as my fitness teacher.
- I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Mitushi Ajmera or its members for any personal injury or property damage/loss, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- If you are struggling with anything in your class, have any problems or concerns, please inform us as soon as you can, and we will do our best to help.
- We reserve the right to substitute the advertised teacher in case of teacher unavailability due to illness or unforeseen circumstances. No money will be refunded in such a scenario.
- We reserve the right to cancel the class, due to unforeseen circumstances. A full refund will be given to you.